Apply for Reviewer
Journal of Disability Management and Special Education (JODYS) is a peer reviewed refereed and open access journal looking for reviewers to review the paper. Reviewers and editors determine the quality and significance of article related to the journal. Due to our widespread readership, the research articles selected by our reviewers will eventually have an impact on literacy in national and international classrooms. Reviewer’s names will be listed in the journal’s webpage. Reviewers are expected to write reviews in a timely, collegial, and constructive manner.
1. Reviewers should possess a doctoral degree in a discipline related closely to the journal
2. Must hold a teaching or research position at a university or academic institution
3. Be fluent in academic and professional English
4. Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
5. Work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
How to apply
Maintaining JODYS as a highest quality journal depends on reviewers with a high level of expertise and an ability to be objective, and insightful in their evaluation of manuscripts. High profiled experts in the field of special education research are invited for advisory editorial members/referees/reviewers. They can send their bio data with their field of interest to the following email email@example.com.